5. Last year, rapper Rick Ross had an incident with the gang when he namedropped Gangster Disciples leader leader Larry Hoover in a song of his.
6. Urban Outfitters is no stranger to controversy, most recently having to pull leggings from their store after it being revealed that the company lifted them from a small designer.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.