1. “Trayvoning” is a disturbing new social media trend that’s been cropping up on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr over the last week or so.
Creepy Ass Cracker
3. A lot of the users doing it are referring to it as a follow-up to a meme like planking or Tebowing.
George W. Kush
Too early or nah? @kylegotjokes #Trayvoning
5. Local news affiliate Fox 40 in Sacramento picked up the story over the weekend.
RIP The Jon
… RT @MeinTrout: #Trayvoning
7. James Shelby, president of the Greater Sacramento Urban League, told Fox 40 that “Trayvoning” is a prime example about why kids need better education about race relations in America.
First there was #planking then there was #tebowing and now there is #Trayvoning
Èc@Hold_My_Dixie: Define TrayvoningÈd
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."