3. That’s when Chief of Staff Mike Towhey suggested Rob Ford enter rehab, though the mayor laughed it off.
5. Ford announced Towhey was fired Thursday morning at city hall.
6. The mayor’s office has refused to comment about Towhey’s termination.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford wouldn’t talk to reporters at a gas station, but he did take a selfie http://t.co/DfLCxZNlrp
7. Update: During a news conference on Friday, Ford denied using crack.
“I do not use crack cocaine, nor am I an addict of crack cocaine,” Ford said. “As for a video, I cannot comment on a video that I have never seen, or does not exist.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱