3. That’s when Chief of Staff Mike Towhey suggested Rob Ford enter rehab, though the mayor laughed it off.
5. Ford announced Towhey was fired Thursday morning at city hall.
6. The mayor’s office has refused to comment about Towhey’s termination.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford wouldn’t talk to reporters at a gas station, but he did take a selfie http://t.co/DfLCxZNlrp
7. Update: During a news conference on Friday, Ford denied using crack.
“I do not use crack cocaine, nor am I an addict of crack cocaine,” Ford said. “As for a video, I cannot comment on a video that I have never seen, or does not exist.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝