ET Online received confirmation from Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson’s mother, that Jackson attempted to commit suicide. Rowe told ET Online that Jackson “has a lot going on [lately].”
A source close to Jackson confirmed for US Magazine that the teenager was rushed to the hospital due to a suicide attempt, saying that Jackson has struggled often with depression.
And a 911 call from Paris Jackson’s residence reported an overdose Wednesday morning.
3. Paris Jackson sent these troubling tweets last night:
i wonder why tears are salty ?
yesterday , all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they’re here to stay
5. Update: Statement From Perry R. Sanders, Jr., Jackson family attorney:
Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family’s privacy.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀