1. These photos were taken inside a factory in São Gonçalo, Brazil, in July. These Guy Fawkes masks are made in factories like this all over the world.
2. In recent years, the Guy Fawkes mask has been among the most popular masks to wear during protests.
3. On Tuesday, hacktivist group Anonymous plans to hold The Million Mask March, a global protest taking place in cities around the world.
4. Anonymous members wear the mask as a reference to Alan Moore’s V For Vendetta, which features a masked vigilante fighting a totalitarian government while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.
- Tesla's Autopilot system is under investigation after it was linked to the first known self-driving car death in the U.S.