It's so beautiful...
Just take in all that carby beauty...
Baked Ham & Cheese Ring
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
1 cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup pepperoncinis
¼ cup fresh basil
⅓ pound salami
⅓ pound ham
¼ pound prosciutto
8 slices provolone, halved
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil and balsamic vinegar for the dip (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F / 190˚C.
2. Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, place a bowl in the center (about 5 inches in diameter). Arrange the triangles in a ring around the bowl, dough should overlap.
3. Layer cheese, pepperoncinis, basil, salami, ham, prosciutto, and provolone on each triangle closest to the ring. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bring the top of the triangle over the filling, and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
6. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
7. Serve with olive oil and balsamic.
Inspired by: Pillsbury