1. Weekday Meal Prep Pesto Chicken And Veggies
2. Here’s a video showing you how to make it:
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 pound green beans
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup basil pesto
1. In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan, slice into strips, and set aside.
2. Add green beans and cook until crisp tender. Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
3. Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- At least one person has been shot by police outside the Houses of Parliament in London, eyewitnesses and media say.
- Travelers are concerned laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on cabins of some flights from the Middle East.
- Some Republican senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims, despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- And a three-year-old stealing the pope's hat is pretty much the best thing you'll see today 😇