1. You’re busy. We get it. BuzzFeedTasty hooked this quick and easy meal that you can quickly prepare for your family.
2. Easy Pork Chops With Veggies
3. Here’s what you will need:
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Olive oil
1. In a bowl, combine your spices (paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt).
2. Rub the pork chops in the spices generously.
3. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium/high heat. When the oil is hot, add the pork chops. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until they have a nice caramelized brownness to them. Once you feel that they are looking browned, add a Tablespoon of brown sugar to each pork chop. Turn each pork chop over, so both sides get some melted brown sugar. (Don’t add the brown sugar too early or else the sugar will burn and smoke up the room.)
4. Bake at 350˚F/ 175˚C for 15 minutes, to make sure the pork chops are cooked through.
5. Before serving, pour the glaze that’s formed in the pan over the chops. Serve with your vegetables of choice.
Inspired by Budget Bytes.