1. A powerful video Robin Williams sent to a female fan with terminal cancer shortly before he committed suicide has been released by the fan’s family.
Vivian Waller, 21, from New Zealand, was diagnosed with liver, bowel, and lung cancer in January and drew up a bucket list of five things she wanted to achieve, the Sunday Star Times reported.
2. They were:
• Celebrate her 21st birthday
• See her daughter Sophie celebrate her first birthday
• Get married
• Travel to Rarotonga (one of the Cook Islands)
• Meet Robin Williams
3. The New Zealand weekend paper said as Waller was too ill to travel to the US, one of her friends contacted Williams and revealed her wish.
The comedian replied with a short video and emailed it the family a few months ago.
Waller’s husband Jack said she was thrilled with Williams’ response. He told the paper he had decided to share the message because, “We love him, we want to show people how awesome a person he was.”
However, he said he had yet to tell his wife of the actor’s suicide.
4. On her condition, Jack said, “Viv struggles with a lack of energy and it is quite difficult for her to concentrate.”
“We are just enjoying the time we have together. We take things a day at a time.”
The newspaper reported the only thing Waller has been unable to cross off her list is the trip to Rarotonga.
Vivian and Jack got married in February after a fundraising campaign allowed them to organise a wedding and a honeymoon in under two weeks.
This family-run Facebook page documents Vivian’s journey.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏