1. For some reason, a costume website called Brands on Sale has gone ahead and created a Sexy Ebola Containment Suit costume.
3. For just $59.99, you can offend everyone within a 20-foot radius.
The description reads: “As the deadly Ebola virus trickles its way through the United States, fighting its disease is no reason to compromise style.
“The short dress and chic gas mask will be the talk of Milan London, Paris, and New York as the world’s fashionistas seek global solutions to hazmat couture.”
4. No need to exclude the men. They can own their own Ebola Containment Suit costume for $79.99. Great for couples!
6. People online were pretty disappointed with the costume shop. And also humanity.
Nearly 5,000 people in West Africa have died from the rapid outbreak, according to the World Health Organization.
12. BuzzFeed News has reached out to Brands on Sale for comment.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲