1. For some reason, a costume website called Brands on Sale has gone ahead and created a Sexy Ebola Containment Suit costume.
3. For just $59.99, you can offend everyone within a 20-foot radius.
The description reads: “As the deadly Ebola virus trickles its way through the United States, fighting its disease is no reason to compromise style.
“The short dress and chic gas mask will be the talk of Milan London, Paris, and New York as the world’s fashionistas seek global solutions to hazmat couture.”
4. No need to exclude the men. They can own their own Ebola Containment Suit costume for $79.99. Great for couples!
6. People online were pretty disappointed with the costume shop. And also humanity.
Nearly 5,000 people in West Africa have died from the rapid outbreak, according to the World Health Organization.
12. BuzzFeed News has reached out to Brands on Sale for comment.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped a Washington state Congresswoman for interior secretary and Goldman Sachs's president for a key economic position.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗