1. Honey Maid received a handful of negative comments over its recent “This Is Wholesome” ad spot, which featured gay and mixed-race parents. So the company decided to respond in a simple — but totally heartwarming — way.
Among those who disagreed with the commercial were right-wing group One Million Moms, which said its members were “highly offended” by Nabisco’s “disrespect of millions of American families by supporting the homosexual agenda,” and the American Decency Organization, who compared the company to Satan.
3. Watch the original ad, which was released online early last month.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎