7. Sake and Ginger Soba Noodle Salmon Stir Fry
This calls for a few ingredients you might not necessarily have on hand — sake, edamame, soba noodles — but it comes together really easily, and you absolutely won’t regret having that stuff around. Get the recipe.
11. One-Pot Chicken and Kielbasa Bake With Beans
This is served over some nice chewy farro to balance out all that protein. You can set the farro (or rice, if you prefer) to simmer before you start making everything else and it should be cooked by the time the chicken is done. Get the recipe.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.