2. Freeze bananas and turn them into magic healthy soft-serve.
Peel the bananas and cut them into chunks before freezing. When you want ice cream, dump a couple handfuls into a food processor and whiz until they turn into creamy goodness. You can amp it up with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, or find more ideas here.
15. Old bananas + extra zucchini = the ultimate produce-dump cake.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.