5. Cauliflower can get along very well with meat.
6. But it can also put meat straight out of a job.
7. Serving an entire roasted cauliflower for dinner is the ultimate vegetarian BAMF move.
8. Steak with potatoes? How about cauliflower steak on a delightful cloud of more cauliflower.
That’s the Tree of Life right there, bro.
10. And as you probably know, cauliflower blends up into dreamy, creamy soups.
Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower & Coconut Milk Soup with Spicy Oil (scroll down for the recipe in English)
12. Once the cauliflower’s blitzed, you’re halfway to a wok full of yummy fried “rice”…
Don’t expect it to taste the same as rice rice, just expect it to taste good.
17. Like, SERIOUS burgers.
Recipe: Red Lentil Cauliflower Burger with Chipotle Habañero Mayo (Vegan)