9. Rice Krispie Treat Pancakes With Browned Butter Syrup
Too long have cereal and pancakes been kept from each other by the small-minded division of breakfast into temperature-based categories. People, rise up! We CAN have it all! Get the recipe.
14. Crack Pie
Step 1: Make an oatmeal cookie crust. Step 2: Fill it with butter, brown sugar*, eggs, cream, and more good things. Step 3: Descend into blissful carb coma for the next six months. Get the recipe.
*You may point out that this pie is not technically carb-on-carb in the sense of starchy carbs, but lest ye forget: Sugar is a perfectly respectable carb in its own right. The carb to rule all carbs!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.