4. Kale & Butternut Squash Salad with Chickpeas & Wheat Berries
There’s gold in them thar squash seeds! Instead of throwing them out, rinse the gunk off, toss with a little oil and salt, and toast them in the oven for about 15 minutes at 300 degrees. Then snack or sprinkle away. Get the recipe.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.