1. Huntsman’s one-liner about Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan that everyone already heard a hundred times:
3. Huntsman mocks a plan Mitt Romney put forth in his book, “No Apology”:
5. Huntsman to Rick Perry on Mormonism flap at the Washington Post/Bloomberg News debate:
7. Huntsman, after Rick Santorum called Pennsylvania the “gas capital of the world”:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻