1. Following Alabama’s dramatic loss, former President George W. Bush sent Foster this note.
“Dear Cade (#43), Life has its setbacks. I know! However, you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best – Sincerely – another 43 George Bush,” the note reads.
“Framing this,” Foster wrote on his Instagram page.
The 34-28 defeat at the Iron Bowl ended then-No. 1 Crimson Tide’s undefeated season and knocked them out of the BCS and SEC championships. Following the game, fans angrily blamed Foster for the loss, threatening to hurt him and his family.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨