1. Set to the tune of Pharrell’s popular song “Happy,” pro-Sisi Egyptians dance around with signs and T-shirts reading “Long live Egypt,” the official slogan of Sisi’s presidential campaign.
Not all in Egypt are happy.
2. Read More: The Top 5 “Happy” Videos You Might Have Missed Worldwide
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.