2. This is Rep. Peter T. King, representative for New York’s 2nd congressional district and chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. He had a nice spot at the inauguration.
4. UPDATE: This is Peter King’s photo. A bit blurry.
And King’s defense of his lack of knowledge in this situation is fantastic:
“I didn’t know! I knew the name but I didn’t realize that was him. I just know Beyoncé from seeing her picture in the papers. I don’t know rap. I stopped listening to music after Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers.I’m not that starstruck with entertainers,” he continued, but “if we’re gonna focus on somebody, I’d rather focus on her than him — that’s a beautiful woman! If it was David Wright or R.A. Dickey, then I’d be excited.”
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️