2. This is Rep. Peter T. King, representative for New York’s 2nd congressional district and chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. He had a nice spot at the inauguration.
4. UPDATE: This is Peter King’s photo. A bit blurry.
And King’s defense of his lack of knowledge in this situation is fantastic:
“I didn’t know! I knew the name but I didn’t realize that was him. I just know Beyoncé from seeing her picture in the papers. I don’t know rap. I stopped listening to music after Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers.I’m not that starstruck with entertainers,” he continued, but “if we’re gonna focus on somebody, I’d rather focus on her than him — that’s a beautiful woman! If it was David Wright or R.A. Dickey, then I’d be excited.”
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈