2. The York Regional Police department replied to Sunith Baheerathan’s tweet:
York Regional Police
Awesome! Can we come too? MT @Sunith_DB8R Any dealers in Vaughan wanna make a 20sac chop? Come to Keele/Langstaff Mr. Lube, need a spliff./ Via
4. Mr. Lube even took to Twitter to reply back to the York Regional Police department:
@YRP Thank you to the York Regional Police for your help and great work. The matter has now been handled./ Via
(h/t to my man Steve Streza for the post idea)
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀