1. Homemade Fried Rice
This version swaps out meat for protein-packed chickpeas. Recipe here.
4. Veggie-Loaded Egg Bake
Breakfast for dinner — and the perfect way to use up any leftover vegetables in your fridge. Recipe here.
5. Vegan Stuffed Peppers
Made with a hearty filling of quinoa + black beans + salsa + spices + corn. Recipe here.
7. One-Pot Chickpea & Potato Masala
Made with super-affordable ingredients, makes enough for four, and breaks down to less than $2 per serving. Recipe here.
9. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
This version is made with slow-cooked lentils and swaps buns for spaghetti squash. Recipe here.
10. Healthier Egg Salad
This version ditches the mayo for Greek yogurt. To make it substantial enough for dinner, make it into a sandwich or serve on lots of fresh greens. Recipe here.
12. Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls
Topped with a fried egg. Recipe here.
15. Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
Vegan — and ready to go in 30 minutes. Recipe here.
18. Smashed White Bean + Avocado Sandwich
Great in a sandwich, or even as a healthy dip for pita chips. Recipe here.
19. Homemade Veggie Burgers
These bake off in the oven — and freeze perfectly if you want to save leftovers for later. Recipe here.
20. One-Pot Vegan Lentil Soup
Eat colorfully. Recipe here.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴