4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn’t a holy trinity, I don’t know what is. Get the recipe.
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.