4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn’t a holy trinity, I don’t know what is. Get the recipe.
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸