4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
If this isn’t a holy trinity, I don’t know what is. Get the recipe.
12. Toasted Sriracha Honey Almonds
Coat almonds in honey, Sriracha, olive oil, and salt — then toast away. Get the recipe.
18. Grilled Lobster Tails with Sriracha Butter
For fancy times. Get the recipe.
26. Sriracha-Mexican Lime Donuts
The spicy Sriracha-infused batter balances out the sweet and tangy glaze. Get the recipe.
27. Sriracha-Banana Fritters
A painted masterpiece, truly. Get the recipe.
* Bonus: Sriracha Salt
Like I said: It can go on everything. Get the recipe.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈