1. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Tarts
Just puff pastry + strawberries + sugar. (Add three more simple ingredients — white wine, balsamic, and honey — to make a deceptively fancy glaze.) Get the recipe.
2. Nutella Cream Pastry Puff
Normally I’m against mixing anything with Nutella because it’s ~already perfect~. But I’ll make an exception for Cool Whip, if only because the creamy combo makes it that much easier to pile spoonfuls into these puffs. Get the recipe.
5. Three-Ingredient Nutella Croissants
Plain croissants just seem so wrong now. Get the recipe.
8. Candy Bar Bites
Filed under: Delicious Ways To Use Leftover Halloween Candy. Get the recipe.
11. Puff Pastry Cornucopias with Pumpkin-Coconut Mousse
18. Easy Berry Cheesecake Tart
Berry nice, you guys. Berry nice. Get the recipe.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."