1. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Tarts
Just puff pastry + strawberries + sugar. (Add three more simple ingredients — white wine, balsamic, and honey — to make a deceptively fancy glaze.) Get the recipe.
2. Nutella Cream Pastry Puff
Normally I’m against mixing anything with Nutella because it’s ~already perfect~. But I’ll make an exception for Cool Whip, if only because the creamy combo makes it that much easier to pile spoonfuls into these puffs. Get the recipe.
5. Three-Ingredient Nutella Croissants
Plain croissants just seem so wrong now. Get the recipe.
8. Candy Bar Bites
Filed under: Delicious Ways To Use Leftover Halloween Candy. Get the recipe.
11. Puff Pastry Cornucopias with Pumpkin-Coconut Mousse
18. Easy Berry Cheesecake Tart
Berry nice, you guys. Berry nice. Get the recipe.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭