1. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Tarts
Just puff pastry + strawberries + sugar. (Add three more simple ingredients — white wine, balsamic, and honey — to make a deceptively fancy glaze.) Get the recipe.
2. Nutella Cream Pastry Puff
Normally I’m against mixing anything with Nutella because it’s ~already perfect~. But I’ll make an exception for Cool Whip, if only because the creamy combo makes it that much easier to pile spoonfuls into these puffs. Get the recipe.
5. Three-Ingredient Nutella Croissants
Plain croissants just seem so wrong now. Get the recipe.
8. Candy Bar Bites
Filed under: Delicious Ways To Use Leftover Halloween Candy. Get the recipe.
11. Puff Pastry Cornucopias with Pumpkin-Coconut Mousse
18. Easy Berry Cheesecake Tart
Berry nice, you guys. Berry nice. Get the recipe.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️