5. Bruschetta-Style Pork Chops
Savory pork + tangy balsamic + sweet tomatoes. Get the recipe.
8. Pork Chop & Potato Casserole
Sear the pork chops on the stovetop for just a few minutes until they brown. Then layer them underneath a glorious shield of potatoes and cheddar — and bake away. Get the recipe.
15. Easy Weeknight Pork Chops with Mac & Cheese
This version uses boxed mac ‘n’ cheese for maximum weeknight-age. Get the recipe.
17. Grilled Orange Sriracha Pork
The sweet and spicy glaze — of citrus, Sriracha, honey, butter, soy sauce, and cherry peppers — works well on chicken and seafood too. Get the recipe.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀