1. Easiest Noodle Bowl
This recipe amps up whole wheat spaghetti by tossing it in a simple sauce that includes garlic + soy sauce. Recipe here.
2. Baked Eggs in Marinara Sauce
3. 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Sandwiches
4. Lentil & Butternut Squash Chili
Loaded with inexpensive pantry staples — like canned tomatoes, beans, and lentils. To make it vegetarian and vegan-friendly, just swap the chicken stock for veggie stock. Recipe here.
5. Restaurant-Style Fried Rice
This version saves time by using frozen peas and carrots, and saves money by going meatless. Recipe here.
6. Margherita French Bread Pizza
These are completely customizable depending on your budget — and for easier cleanup, you can line the sheet pan with foil before baking. Recipe here.
7. Rotisserie Chicken Ramen
8. Big-Batch Minestrone
9. Black Bean–Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Packed with protein, and you can add toppings (like avocado, sour cream, or herbs) depending on your budget. Recipe here.
10. Fettuccine Alfredo
This lightened-up version goes easy on the cream. Recipe here.
11. Vegan Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
12. 3-Ingredient Lemon Butter Cod
13. Lemony Kale & White Bean Soup
14. Budget Goulash
15. Six-Layer Beef and Potato Dinner
17. Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken
Three steps to dinner: 1) Toss chicken breasts into a slow cooker. 2) Pour your favorite salsa on top. 3) Let the meal make itself. Recipe here.
18. Simple Black Bean Soup
19. Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta
Is there anything better than a heaping bowl of pasta? (There is not.) Recipe here.