1. Almond Scones with Grand Marnier Glaze
2. Bananas Foster Chia Pudding
3. Boozy Chocolate Sticky Buns
4. Bourbon Blueberry Basil Donuts
5. Mimosa Ice Pops
6. Blue Moon Orange-Glazed Beer Bread
7. Beer-Candied Bacon
8. Tiramisu Churros with Spiked Coffee Custard
A side of spiked coffee custard should be mandatory at every breakfast from now on. Get the recipe.
9. Toasted Oat and Walnut Whiskey Trifle
10. Caramel Apple & Whiskey Clafoutis
11. Baked Guinness Donuts with Irish Cream Glaze
12. Iced Irish Coffee
13. Pumpkin Crepes with Ale-Glazed Cinnamon Apples
This version sautés the apples in pumpkin beer — but hard cider would work well too. Get the recipe.
14. Bourbon & Banana Nut French Toast
15. Champagne & Strawberry Pancakes
Champagne in the batter + champagne in the sauce. Get the recipe.
16. Homemade Waffles with Chocolate Stout Batter
Beer batter of the gods. Get the recipe.