Berry French Toast Bake
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
½ cup warm water
3 tablespoons honey
2 ½ cups milk of choice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Pinch of salt
10 slices whole wheat bread, cut into cubes
8 ounces (250 grams) raspberries
8 ounces (250 grams) blackberries
10 strawberries, trimmed and sliced
8 ounces (250 grams) blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a large bowl whisk together warm water and honey. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk.
3. Place bread cubes into a well-greased cast iron pan.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes and submerge all of the bread cubes. Let soak for 20 minutes.
5. Arrange the fruit on top.
6. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
7. Serve with yogurt and maple syrup.