2. Korean BBQ Steak Bowls with Spicy Sesame Dressing
If one of your resolutions is to eat less meat but you’re not ~quite~ ready to go full ham on that one (LOL, sorry), this bowl gets you all the flavor of a steak dinner with only 4 ounces of sirloin per person. You could even stretch this to more servings by adding rice to the bowls.
Make the spicy sesame dressing up to a week ahead and refrigerate until using. Get the recipe here.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹