Blend, baby, blend.
The following recipes use either blenders or food processors to create vegan deliciousness. Basically, it’s best to have both (or, OMG VITAMIX YESSS), but a lot of times you can use either/or.
14. Vegan sour cream will last up to three weeks in the fridge and is great for turning soups creamy, making potatoes richer, and of course, making chili better.
Get the full recipe at Healthful Pursuit.
(Use your high-powered blender or food processor for this one.)
16. Last but not least, blenders and food processors are your best friend when you want an icy treat. Blended frozen bananas = yum.
Find out more at Two Peas and Their Pod.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈