Blend, baby, blend.
The following recipes use either blenders or food processors to create vegan deliciousness. Basically, it’s best to have both (or, OMG VITAMIX YESSS), but a lot of times you can use either/or.
14. Vegan sour cream will last up to three weeks in the fridge and is great for turning soups creamy, making potatoes richer, and of course, making chili better.
Get the full recipe at Healthful Pursuit.
(Use your high-powered blender or food processor for this one.)
16. Last but not least, blenders and food processors are your best friend when you want an icy treat. Blended frozen bananas = yum.
Find out more at Two Peas and Their Pod.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.