Blend, baby, blend.
The following recipes use either blenders or food processors to create vegan deliciousness. Basically, it’s best to have both (or, OMG VITAMIX YESSS), but a lot of times you can use either/or.
14. Vegan sour cream will last up to three weeks in the fridge and is great for turning soups creamy, making potatoes richer, and of course, making chili better.
Get the full recipe at Healthful Pursuit.
(Use your high-powered blender or food processor for this one.)
16. Last but not least, blenders and food processors are your best friend when you want an icy treat. Blended frozen bananas = yum.
Find out more at Two Peas and Their Pod.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."