1. Keep things interesting this summer with grilled lemonade.
2. Keep your cookies moist with an apple wedge.
3. Save Parmesan rinds to make Parmesan broth.
If you haven't been making this, all your future soups and risotto will thank you.
4. Cut perfect cake layers with dental floss.
5. Use a stand mixer to shred your meat.
Not just for baking, people. Tips on how to perfect the method here.
6. Kick your cocktails up a notch with ~smoked ice~.
7. Add mayonnaise to boxed cake mix.
Don't "ewww," you won't even taste it! About 2 tablespoons will make everything extra moist and super rich.
8. Make an adorable "mushroom" salad with eggs and tomatoes.
AWWWWW! Quick how-to here.
9. Poach your salmon in plastic bags.
The easiest way to seal in tons of flavor. Step-by-step guide here.