1. Where is this guy from?
Seriously, he’s hyperventilating and may need medical assistance.
2. Can you name the home country of this excitable gentleman?
3. How about this guy, who is so excited that his voice cracks? Where’s he from?
4. And what about this guy, who asks everyone to “drink it in”?
5. How about this dude, who has evidently left the orbit of the Earth? Where’s he from?
6. Now pay close attention to this question: Which country is this guy calling games for in the 2014 World Cup?
7. This guy is a transplant from his native country, but this is what he sounds like narrating the “goal of the century.” Which team is he calling the goal for?
8. This announcer invented his own cry for when a goal is scored. What country is he from?
9. And finally, this dude, who can be heard shouting the traditional, endless “GOOOOOOOOOAL!!!” Where’s he from?
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.