2. Paint was also discovered on the statue of Joseph Henry, outside the Smithsonian Institution.
(Henry was the Smithsonian’s first secretary.)
3. And there it was again on Monday, sprayed onto an organ at Washington National Cathedral.
Exclusive photos of the Washington National Cathedral’s green paint damage.
First on CNN: Photos of the green paint splatter on the Bethlehem Chapel at the Washington National Cathedral.
No other details were available, except that the paint was still wet at the cathedral when it was discovered. The arrest is believed to have happened onsite.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹