2. Paint was also discovered on the statue of Joseph Henry, outside the Smithsonian Institution.
(Henry was the Smithsonian’s first secretary.)
3. And there it was again on Monday, sprayed onto an organ at Washington National Cathedral.
Exclusive photos of the Washington National Cathedral’s green paint damage.
First on CNN: Photos of the green paint splatter on the Bethlehem Chapel at the Washington National Cathedral.
No other details were available, except that the paint was still wet at the cathedral when it was discovered. The arrest is believed to have happened onsite.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎