1. The Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., was vandalized sometime late Thursday night with green paint.
2. The culprits didn’t leave any messages or symbols, authorities said.
3. The memorial will stay closed until National Park Service crews can take care of the mess — likely sometime later on Friday.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉