1. Mix and portion burgers in a Ziploc bag to make clean up a breeze.
2. Cook an omelette in a plastic bag for the perfect make-ahead breakfast.
3. Make delicious ice cream without an ice cream maker.
4. Poach fish in a Ziploc baggie (yes, really).
5. Make a vacuum-sealed storage bag by submerging a Ziploc baggie filled with food into a water bath.
6. Keep salad greens fresh by storing them in a Ziploc bag with a paper towel.
7. Use them to meal prep chicken like a boss.
8. Steam vegetables in them for a healthy meal with virtually no clean up.
9. Make homemade dressing and salad without any bowls or appliances.
10. Decorate cakes and cupcakes like a pro by making a DIY piping bag.
11. Fill them with smoothie prep and store in the freezer for a healthy breakfast in no time.
Make breakfast less of a chore by prepping a week's worth of smoothies and storing them in plastic bags in the freezer. When you're ready to eat, simply throw them in a blender for an instant (and healthy) breakfast. Learn how to do it here.