Life is all better now.
Crunchy Taco Cups
Here's a video that shows you how they are made:
Servings: 12 taco cups
1 pound lean ground beef
1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
6 ounces diced tomatoes
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 large flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain any remaining fat. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Add taco seasoning, tomatoes and green chiles to the ground beef and stir to combine.
4. Cut flour tortillas into a square shape and cut each into 4 smaller equally sized square pieces.
5. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a tortilla sheet.
7. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of tortilla sheet, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
8. Lightly brush the top edges of the tortilla with cooking oil.
9. Bake 18-20 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden brown.