1. Mitt and Ann Romney appeared on the Rachael Ray Show Friday.
3. They cooked Ann’s sweet pork burritos.
4. Which includes Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper, people!
6. They talked about what shows they watch.
8. Then the Romneys played the Newleywed Game and scored three out of five. They both knew what annoyed Ann the most about Mitt.
9. And where their first kiss was.
10. And Ann’s guilty pleasure.
11. But Mitt didn’t answer correctly about Ann’s celebrity crush.
13. And Ann didn’t answer correctly about who Mitt would be if he could be a cartoon character.
14. Because Mitt said Spiderman.
17. Ann’s been on the show before. She played interview roulette with Rachael in 2012.
18. Ann was asked what her advice was for a happy marriage.
19. And what she would have named her daughter if she had one.
Her grandmother was named Patience and she married a man whose last name was Darling.
20. And what her most embarrassing moment was.
Everyone thought that was pretty funny.
23. You can watch all their segments here.
Correction: An earlier version of this post misstated the date the 2012 segment aired.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩