1. The cast of “The Office” had a massive farewell party in downtown Scranton, Penn.
2. They had it in Scranton because that’s where the show was set, duh.
3. And also because Scranton loves “The Office.”
4. And the cast of “The Office” loves Scranton.
5. There was a huge parade.
6. That literally shut the place down.
7. And people went nuts.
8. There was a couple that just got married and they took their pictures with Kevin.
9. This guy came all the way from Dayton, Ohio and made a huge papier-mache head of Dwight.
10. And everyone got autographs and pictures.
Univ of Scranton
David Wallace is on the Commons! #theofficewrapparty #theoffice
@SteveCarell made an appearance at #PNCField for The Office’s Wrap Party! #AllAboard #SWBRailRiders
johnkrasinski and _jennafisher greet fans in downtown Scranton #theofficewrapparty
17. No, thank you, “The Office.”
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎