1. The cast of “The Office” had a massive farewell party in downtown Scranton, Penn.
2. They had it in Scranton because that’s where the show was set, duh.
3. And also because Scranton loves “The Office.”
4. And the cast of “The Office” loves Scranton.
5. There was a huge parade.
6. That literally shut the place down.
7. And people went nuts.
8. There was a couple that just got married and they took their pictures with Kevin.
9. This guy came all the way from Dayton, Ohio and made a huge papier-mache head of Dwight.
10. And everyone got autographs and pictures.
Univ of Scranton
David Wallace is on the Commons! #theofficewrapparty #theoffice
@SteveCarell made an appearance at #PNCField for The Office’s Wrap Party! #AllAboard #SWBRailRiders
johnkrasinski and_jennafisher greet fans in downtown Scranton #theofficewrapparty
17. No, thank you, “The Office.”
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸