3. The Infinite Loop campus houses approximately 3,000 employees, according to Apple. Apple Campus 2 will house 14,000 employees.
5. “We’ve designed it with the same care and attention to detail as we do with all Apple products,” Dan Whisenhunt, Apple’s head of real estate and facilities, said at a council meeting.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Rep. Devin Nunes defended calling a reporter at the behest of the White House, saying it didn't compromise his committee's investigation of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲