3. The Infinite Loop campus houses approximately 3,000 employees, according to Apple. Apple Campus 2 will house 14,000 employees.
5. “We’ve designed it with the same care and attention to detail as we do with all Apple products,” Dan Whisenhunt, Apple’s head of real estate and facilities, said at a council meeting.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.