2. Logan had leukemia and Fanconi anemia, a rare disease that often results in cancer.
4. Friends and family pitched in to help the couple organize the ceremony.
5. Christine told WPXI they were happy they could celebrate that day together:
This is our dream come true. All our family together and we’re all together celebrating, the celebration of my son’s life and the celebration of our marriage.
6. Two days later, Logan died. Christine posted this on her Facebook.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling it intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.