1. According to The Associated Press, Sean and Christine, a couple from Pennsylvania, have moved the date of their wedding ceremony so that their son can serve as their best man.
Eric Schmadel / AP
2. Logan suffers from Fanconi anemia, a rare disease that often causes cancer. He was diagnosed with Leukemia when he was 14 months old.
3. Last March, Logan lost one kidney to a tumor and now a mass has been discovered on his other kidney.
4. Last week, doctors told Sean and Christine that Logan only has two or three weeks to live.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.