Happy Podcast Tuesday! Here's Drake rushing to his computer to download the newest episode of "Another Round."
This week is one that will go down in history, as we welcome our first white guest into our studio, the reverse Jackie Robinson of the podcasting world, Chris Hayes of All In With Chris Hayes!
Here are seven random things you can expect to hear on this week’s episode:
1. "A power move in negotiation is just being able to stop talking."
2. "You gotta negotiate like mimosas are on the line!"
3. "That's basically what I'm hoping the obituary reads...'Here lies an interesting white person.'"
4. "10 years from now, I will be shocked if the 24-hour cable news exists."
5. "Never tweet!"
6. [On Donald Trump] "It's a little bit like they're looking for the off switch on the Frankenstein."
7. "Can men have it all??"
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at email@example.com.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.