Easy Baked Churros
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
1 cup water
⅓ cup butter
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
⅓ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180˚C.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar in the water and bring to a boil.
3. Turn off the heat and stir in the flour.
4. Take the pot off of the heat source, and mix in the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time.
5. Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a 5 point, or star, tip.
6. Pipe out thick 3-inch strips of churro batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment, using a knife to release each piece from the piping tip, if needed.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, then broil until golden brown.
8. Dredge each churro in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar. Serve with melted chocolate if desired.