BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
½ red onion, diced
1 ½ cups ranch dressing
1 cup BBQ sauce
16 ounces fusilli pasta
Pepper, to taste
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, corn, onion, ranch, and BBQ sauce.
3. Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated.
4. Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
5. Top with mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
6. Top with fresh parsley.