1. No-Cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
2. Tuna "Sushi" Stacks
3. Mediterranean Chopped Salad Pitas
Everything tastes delicious folded into a fluffy pita. Add some tuna or rotisserie chicken for extra protein. Get the recipe.
4. Zucchini and Fresh Corn Salad
5. Shrimp and Avocado Salad
6. Raw Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad with Tahini Maple Dressing
7. Melon Caprese Skewers
8. Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Try wrapping this citrusy shrimp and avocado salad in tortillas to make delicious no-cook tacos. Get the recipe.
9. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
10. Black Bean and Corn Salad
11. Classic Gazpacho
All you need is a blender and about 5 minutes of hands on prep to throw together this cool and refreshing summer soup.
12. Spicy Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Poke Bowls
If you've never tried poke before, prepare to have your life changed by this crazy fresh sockeye salmon marinated in soy sauce, white wine vinegar, Sriracha, and sesame oil. Get the recipe.
13. Avocado Caprese Salad
14. Raw Pad Thai With Spicy Almond Sauce
15. White Bean Artichoke Basil Toasts
Let's hear it for fancy open-faced toast...especially when it only takes 10 minutes to throw together. Get the recipe.
16. Easy Chicken Gyros
17. Vegetable Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
18. Spiralized Greek Salad
19. Sweet Corn and Crab Salad
In case you were wondering, this is what summer on a plate tastes like. Get the recipe.
20. Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad
21. Prosciutto Mozzarella and Fig Salad with Arugula
This salad may seem simple, but together, these few ingredients are salty, sweet, savory, bitter, and creamy in every single damn bite. Get the recipe.
22. Smoked Salmon Pizza
23. Arugula and Watermelon Salad
Bitter arugula, sweet, juicy watermelon, and tangy feta cheese are one of those classic combos that go better together. Get the recipe.
24. Italian Tomato Hoagie
25. Avocado and Chickpea Tacos
26. Shrimp Ceviche Tostadas
Transport yourself to Tulum by way of the dinner table. Get the recipe.
27. Avocado, Tomato and Goat Cheese Toast
28. Leftover Asian Chicken Wraps
Rotisserie chicken + shredded veggies + Asian soy dressing = dinner bliss. Get the recipe.
29. Chilled Sweet Corn Soup
Blender soup is a total game changer. Just pulse the ingredients together until smooth, drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and voilà. Don't forget the corn bread for dunking. Get the recipe.