1. One-Pan Jambalaya
Save yourself the trip to NOLA and make this Creole staple in your very own kitchen. And remember: One-pan cooking means almost no clean-up required. Get the recipe.
2. Salmon Burgers With Avocado Salsa
3. Grilled Halibut With Tomato Avocado Salsa
This simply seasoned fish gets tons of flavor from a zesty tomato and creamy avocado salsa. Get the recipe.
4. Seared Ahi Tuna With Chimichurri Sauce
5. Easy Teriyaki Salmon
6. Ahi Poke Bowls With Pineapple and Avocado
Sweet pineapple and rich avocado is the perfect complement to this savory tuna poke, marinated in soy sauce, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, ginger, and garlic. Get the recipe.
7. Coconut Curry Mussels
Don't forget the fries or French bread to dunk in this Thai-style coconut milk and red curry broth. Get the recipe.
8. Spicy Mango Crab Cakes
9. Sriracha Glazed Seared Scallops
10. Mango Chipotle Fish Tacos
11. Easy Clam Chowder
12. Beer Battered Buffalo Shrimp Sliders
13. Cod With Lemons and Olives
14. Jerk Shrimp With Pineapple Rice
15. One Pan Paella
16. Pesto Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta
Got frozen shrimp lying around? Throw together this lightened-up summer pasta. Get the recipe.
17. Skillet Seared Salmon With Cilantro Lime Sauce
18. Sea Bass With Cannellini Bean Stew
19. Shrimp Pad Thai
20. Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Baked Cod
21. Rainbow Salmon Skewers
Pop these colorful babies on the grill and cook them for a few minutes on each side. Get the recipe.
22. Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
23. Lobster Tails With Garlic Lemon Butter
24. Creamy Garlic Scallops
25. Salmon En Papillote
If you haven't tried cooking fish in parchment paper, it's a total game-changer: It's foolproof and perfectly-cooked, every single time. Get the recipe.
26. One Pan Mediterranean Halibut With Vegetables
No fuss, just lots and lots of flavor. Get the recipe.