1. Zucchini and Herbed Ricotta Flatbread
Make this homemade flatbread dough from scratch if you're feeling ambitious, but a store-bought version will still get the job done. Get the recipe.
2. Corn and Zucchini Chowder
3. Grilled Halibut with Tomato Avocado Salsa
4. Lobster Tostadas
Promise yourself at least one last lobster dinner before fall rolls in. Get the recipe.
5. Goat Cheese–Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
6. Easy Linguine with Clams
7. Steak Fajita Bowls with Garlic Lime Rice
8. Heirloom Tomato, Zucchini, Caramelized Onion, and Feta Galette
We should all be eating pie for dinner. Get the recipe.
9. Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
10. Scallops with Hazelnuts and Warm Sun Gold Tomatoes
11. Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Mango Avocado Slaw
Treat yourself to one last sunny fiesta. Get the recipe.
12. Grilled Caesar Buffalo Chicken Salad
It's not a salad. It's a grilled salad. Get the recipe.
13. Jamaican Jerk Grilled Eggplant
14. Rice Noodles With Shrimp and Coconut Lime Dressing
15. Spaghettini with Roasted Tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic Breadcrumbs
The cream sauces can wait until winter; for now, make the most of fresh and vibrant tomato sauce. Get the recipe.
16. Prosciutto and Peach Flatbread
17. Summer Corn and Heirloom Tomato Salad with Tomatillo Salsa Verde
18. Filipino Chicken Adobo Skewers
19. Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
Carbs, veggies, and cheese, all drowning in a drool-worthy creamy chili-lime dressing. Get the recipe.
20. No-Cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
21. Grilled Flank Steak with Corn Radish Salad
For a dinner that's light and refreshing yet still totally filling, look no further than this. Get the recipe.
22. Whole Wheat Berry Peach Galette
This colorful galette is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser...especially when you pair it with some vanilla ice cream. Get the recipe.