Chicken and veggies one pan
1 head broccoli
8 small potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon rosemary, dry
1 teaspoon thyme, dry
1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence, dry
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 chicken breast, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
2. Cut the broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, and potatoes in small pieces.
3. For the seasoning, combine the salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, rosemary, thyme, and Herbes de Provence.
4. Put the olive oil in the vegetables and sprinkle the seasoning, stir to combine.
5. Put the chicken breast cut in half with the vegetables.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve the chicken with some of the roasted vegetables.