Frank Cardiel (L) and Shantel Cardiel hold up signs in support of fugitive triple murder suspect Christopher Dorner along the road in San Bernardino, California on February 12, 2013. Fugitive former US cop Christopher Dorner exchanged gunfire with police near a Californian ski resort where his burnt-out truck was found, reports said. The 33-year-old was involved in the shooting after he tried to burglarize a home near Big Bear, two hours east of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing a law enforcement source.
6. This Guy Was Apparently Unimpressed
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂